Some NLP Trainers do not teach NLP Master Practitioner skills to NLP Practitioners.
Steve Boyley doesn’t hold anything back!
He believes the point of NLP Master Practitioner training is for delegates to master their NLP skills, rather than learning some of them for the first time. That’s why Steve Boyley teaches all of the NLP skills to NLP Practitioners.
During NLP Practitioner training you ask yourself questions like “Am I doing this right? How would this have changed my past? How will this change my future?”. The first time you get NLP Training, you begin using and applying NLP.
Dr. Dõv Baron. PhD, Master Practitioner NLP Vancouver, BC, Canada. “Steve Boyley’s 8 Day NLP training is an excellent investment of your, time, money, and effort. Having been a practitioner of NLP for more than 15 years I have … Continue reading
During NLP Master Practitioner training your focus will be quite different from your first NLP Training. Having had experience using NLP every day, you will ask yourself different questions. The second time you attend NLP training, you master your use of NLP.
Kendra Springsteel, B.Ed, Master NLP Calgary, Alberta, Canada. “I first met Steve almost two years ago when I took his NLP Practitioner program. I absolutely loved the course on so many levels! Steve is a natural public speaker and has … Continue reading
NLP Master Practitioners have a different focus:
- Observing the NLP being used to teach NLP from day 1.
- Using multiple NLP skills simultaneously during exercises.
- Improving the speed, elegance and precision of NLP skills.
- Applying “the finer points” that go beyond the basics.
- Practicing strategy acquisition and installation.
- Exploring Sleight of Mouth advanced belief change language patterns.