Some NLP Trainers do not teach NLP Master Practitioner skills to NLP Practitioners.
Steve Boyley doesn’t hold anything back!
He believes the point of NLP Master Practitioner training is for delegates to master their NLP skills, rather than learning some of them for the first time. That’s why Steve Boyley teaches all of the NLP skills to NLP Practitioners.
During NLP Practitioner training you ask yourself questions like “Am I doing this right? How would this have changed my past? How will this change my future?”. The first time you get NLP Training, you begin using and applying NLP.
Shona O’Connor, Master Practitioner of NLP Bedfordshire, UK. “Myself, my husband and our 2 children attended Steve’s July course in Canada. We live in the UK and found the course amazing value. The cost of the course for 4 of … Continue reading
During NLP Master Practitioner training your focus will be quite different from your first NLP Training. Having had experience using NLP every day, you will ask yourself different questions. The second time you attend NLP training, you master your use of NLP.
Mike Lalonde. CHt, NLP Nova Scotia, Canada. I attended the The Performance Institute of NLP during July in British Columbia. Steve Boyley, the instructor, is an intelligent and personable man with a strong desire for his students to have a … Continue reading
NLP Master Practitioners have a different focus:
- Observing the NLP being used to teach NLP from day 1.
- Using multiple NLP skills simultaneously during exercises.
- Improving the speed, elegance and precision of NLP skills.
- Applying “the finer points” that go beyond the basics.
- Practicing strategy acquisition and installation.
- Exploring Sleight of Mouth advanced belief change language patterns.