NLP Master Practitioner skills: The ability to master the skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP.
Our NLP training includes these NLP Master Practitioner skills prescribed by the Society of NLP:
Behaviorally master all NLP Practitioner level skills while demonstrating several simultaneously.
Designing behavioral flexibility and attitudes that produce specific results with self and others.
Identifying and utilizing the Master Practitioner skills linguistically.
- Changing Beliefs
- Eliciting & Utilizing Meta-Programs
- Identification and Utilization of Criteria
- Sleight of Mouth Patterns
- Deliberate multilevel communication
- Stacking Realities
- Timeline Patterns
- Stacking Presuppositions
- Temporal/Spatial Predicates
- Propulsion Systems
- Installing Strategies
- Threshold Pattern
- Breaking Generalizations & Building New Ones
- Rapid Induction, Deep Trance Phenomena
- Deep trance Identification
Demonstrating ability to change self and others.