Learn the observation skills to see 11 categories of NLP information people display.
Observation skills reveal physical cues such as facial expressions that are often 100% of someone’s message. You’ll use this important information to go beyond words. Our NLP training includes:
- See 4 physical cues that tell you someone’s state of mind.
- Body language that speaks louder than words.
- Observe cues that show you their sensory thinking modes.
- See behaviors that show you how to gain rapport with them.
- See how they access various states of mind.
- Observe experiences that cause rapid changes in their mood.
- Witness behaviors that reveal the qualities of their thoughts.
- Observe patterns of thinking that are revealed by their behavior.