Using The Word Fuck.
Flexible use of fuck, it's probably the most versatile
word in the whole fucking English language.
"Fuck" can be used in many different ways.
Noun: I donít give a fuck.
- Adjective: Jennifer is organizing the fucking event.
- Verb: Donít fuck it up.
- Transitive verb: Paul fucked Jennifer.
- Intransitive verb: Jennifer fucks.
- Part of an adverb: Jennifer organizes too fucking much.
- Adverb enhancing an adjective: Jennifer is fucking amazing.
- Part of a word: Fanfuckingtastic! Absofuckinglutely infuckingcredible!
It can even be used as almost every word in a sentence,
(although that's not advised).
i.e. Fuck it, fucking fuckups, fuck the fucking fuckers.
Here are some examples of how the word
fuck can be used.
- Aggression: Donít fuck with me.
- Amazement: Infuckingcredible!
- Assurance: Absofuckinglutely.
- Difficulty: I'm having a fuck of a time with this.
Disagreement: Fuck you!
Dismissal: Fuck off.
Fraud: I got fucked on that deal.
- Incompetence: What a fuckup.
- Inquiry: What the fuck?
- Pleasure: Fanfuckingtastic!
- Resignation: Fuck it
- Satisfaction: Fucking "A"!
- Trouble: Now I'm fucked.
When you realize the versatility of this fantastic word,
say it with pride. It will immediately reveal the quality of your character
and the flexibility of your language skills. ;-)