Optimize your study to obtain maximum memory recall.
This is the secret to maximizing memory retention.
- Study for two hours each time.
- Study 20 minutes.
- Take a 5 minute break.
- Do relaxation exercises during the breaks.
- This will give you 4 relaxation breaks during the 2 hours.
- Relax for half an hour after each two hour session.
- While relaxing, do review # 1 (10 min).
Optimize Review To Maintain Memory Peak.
Revision of approximately 5-10 minutes per hour of study. Schedule so a review is the day before the examination.
- 10 minutes after initial learning/study. (memory peak during half hour relaxation between study sessions)
- within 24 hours.
- within 1 week.
- within 1 month.
- within 6 months. (repeat every 6 months)