NLP techniques are practical methods, the art, of applying NLP skills.
NLP practitioners with a high degree of ability and experience, can apply NLP skills using a variety of NLP techniques.
- Different contexts may require different approaches.
- Accomplishing the same outcome with different people, may require different methods.
- Each NLP practitioner may use a different method to accomplish the same outcome.
- An NLP strategy can be applied using various techniques.
- The more methods an NLP practitioner can use to apply their NLP skills, the more capable they are at achieving a desired outcome in a wide variety of circumstances.
- More NLP techniques = More behavioral flexibility.