NLP techniques are the practical methods or artistry, applied to using NLP skills to accomplish particular outcomes.
NLP practitioners with a high degree of ability and experience, can apply NLP skills in many different ways and combinations.
- Different contexts may require different NLP techniques.
- Accomplishing the same outcome with different people, may require different NLP techniques.
- Each NLP practitioner may use a different NLP technique to accomplish the same outcome.
- An NLP strategy can be applied using various NLP techniques.
- The more NLP techniques an NLP practitioner can use to apply their NLP skills, the more capable they are at achieving a desired outcome in a wide variety of circumstances.
- More NLP techniques = More behavioral flexibility.